Friday, October 06, 2006

Today, the coolest item I got this year has arrived....



What could it be?????? Drum roll please.......



My new 2G nano case? Nope.....It's iDiom Greyscale Series Backpack! It comes with a wallet as well, DOPE!




Need more polka dots...


There are TONS of compartments, quality is great. It's actually better than my Alpine Lowe one, which I've been using for years...I get the feeling that this backpack is going to be better after it's broken in...Ok, I'll shut up, more pix...







Mad props to Caliroots located in Sweden and of course the sweet UPS lady showed up on my door. Hmmm....A Swedish shop with a name "Cali" got way better stuff than CA! Sigh...Sad, but I'm used to it now. Anyhow, I've had a tough time finding this backpack so I'm totally stoked. The day after I ordered this bagpack, it was gone from Caliroots website! If that was a prank, it was a good one as there's only another UK website that carries it (That I know of)...Anyhow, time to molest my new toy...See ya'll soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home